Oil boiler thermostat. 3-phase temperature regulation and safety limiter with manual reset
- Combined control and safety function
- Independent non self resetting safety
- Available as single control or safety only
- Double pole single throw (DPST)
- Multiple mounting, electrical connection, adjustment and reset knob configurations
- Factory pre-set fixed temperature, OEM adjustable or end-user adjustable temperature
A rise in temperature causes the expansion of liquid within the bulb and capillary. The liquid acts on a bellows assembly within the plastic housing to open and close electrical contacts with temperature variation. In case of abnormal rise in temperature, liquid expansion in a separate bulb capillary assembly will break independent contacts to insure safety operation. The limiter is manually resettable.