Oil boiler control. Robust plastic housing consisting of control and limiter capillary thermostats. Available in either 2 x thermostat (twinstat) configuration or as a single BBSC capillary combination thermostat for greater accuracy and reduced temperature deviation
- Suitable for use with or without immersion pocket
- Pre-wired internally for ease of installation
- Anti-tamper control stops
- Terminals for auxiliary control circuits
- Customised colours and branding
Control: a rise in temperature causes the expansion of liquid within the bulb and capillary.
The liquid acts on a bellows assembly within the plastic housing to open and close electrical contacts.
High limit: in case of abnormal rise in temperature, liquid expansion in the bulb and capillary of the dedicated safety limiter acts on a bellows assembly to open electrical contacts.
The limiter is manually resettable.