Oil boiler thermostat. 1-pole temperature regulation and 2-pole failsafe safety limiter with manual reset.
- Combined control and safety functions to reduce wiring and mounting costs
- Independent non self resetting safety
- Guarantee of safety operation : failsafe capillary
- Factory pre-set fixed temperature, OEM adjustable or end-user adjustable temperature
- Changeover contact option on control or safety limiter to pilot signal lamp
- Available with separate two pole switch
Regulation: A rise in temperature causes the expansion of liquid within the bulb and capillary. The liquid acts on a bellows assembly within the housing to open and close electrical contacts.
Safety limiter with capillary: The liquid within the capillary is transformed to vapour with an abnormal increase in temperature. The increase in volume acts on a mechanism to open electrical contacts. In case of damage to the capillary the fail-safe limiter operates automatically. The limiter is manually resettable.